Friday, June 6, 2008

Gijon to Villamanin

Hi everybody!


View Larger Map

As long as the intrepid couple is unable to post while riding on bicycles, I'll be posting updates on their journey from time to time. Today's post will cover two days of journey: Oviedo - Gijon and Gijon - Villamanin. Here come the boring GPS values: they have managed to cover 2123 meters of vertical climb. Maximum altitude, 1377 meters at the port of Pajares. 78.5 kilometers covered today, for a total of 116.27 kilometers. Tomorrow they'll be heading to Leon, as Pedro says: "Leon, 48 kilometers, easy". Keep it going friends!

1 comment:

SARAH DE TOLEDO said...

Dear Raniska and Pedro,

you crazy guys!

I m going to check the map every morning, from work, and feel sooo jealous!

I hope you eally appreciate the time off work!

Also, if you eat something nice dont forget to take a picture because I love seeing pictures of fantastic food!

Really Enjoy!

Raniska dont forget to update this no matter how tired you are cause I m bit worried...and ofcourse I miss you lots!

My social work training went well, by the time you come back I ll have more info because I will have already worked there a couple of times!

xx

lots


evangeline